Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Stop! Does not need any parts...
If you do not use the automatic document feeder (ADF), you will see that the faxes are clean on the receiver's end.
(In other words, use the flatbed)
OK, now the fix:
1. open the scanner like you are going to use the flatbed glass.
2. On the far left part of the glass top, there is a "speck" or smear of dirt that you should be able to see.
3. Use eyeglass cleaner / wipe or other glass cleaner technique and clean the glass on the far left of the flatbed. ok, clean the whole glass while you are at it.
4. Your scanner (you didn't mention the brand or model number) may have a narrow slice of glass on the left of the flatbed... clean that, too.
5. Test it ... it should be ok now.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2011 | Brother IntelliFax-2920 Plain Paper Fax,...
Dec 31, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-4100e Fax
Nov 21, 2009 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 12, 2009 | Pitney Bowes 9920 Plain Paper Fax
Feb 24, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4750 Plain Paper Laser...
Jan 01, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
Nov 27, 2007 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Nov 15, 2007 | Sharp FO 4450 Laser Fax
Nov 23, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!