I connected the Protron DVD Player to my flat screen TV - I can hear the sound but no pictures. Please help to solve this issue.
Prism DVD/MP3/CD Player Model DVD-352P This player produces sound but no pictures when plugged into the Panasonic TH42PZ70BA firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
well a dvd player is only going to playback the media it is reading. So if the dvd is a reproduction of a b/w western then b/w is correct but if you play a dvd from the present then it should be in color unless the tv it is connected to is faulty. Try connecting to another tv to see if problem repeats on another tv
are all your connections correct, (is tv on ch 3) dvd output to tv (coaxial or digital in) using tv remote make sure the source is air (or cable/sat ).. put dvd into player press play let load a picture should show (unless you are connecting with RCA wires then the tv would be on ch "video" this would be below ch 2
I finally, after several months of just giving up, figured out how to get my Protron 007 DVD player to work. I hope this works for you. I have a Sanyo TV with the video controls on the front. Here are the instructions that worked for me.
1. Turn on TV
2. switch TV to video
3. Wait for "Protron" screen (Try the PSCAN button it doesn't show.)
4. Press setup and a menu will appear with 4 icons: Language, TV, a Hammer, and an Exit icon.
5. The only two icons I needed to use were TV and the Hammer.
6. TV icon: 4 choices: a) TV TYPE = choose 4.3 LB (mine was not set there); b) TV SYSTEM = NTSC; c) VIDEO = CBBS + S - video; d) DIGITAL OUT = SPDIF/RAW.
7. HAMMER icon: 4 choices: a) PARENTAL - 8; b) PASSWORD - I didn't choose one; c) ANGLE MARK: ON; d) DEFAULT: Read.
Suggestion: If that doesn't work trying playing around with the settings to see if you can get the right combination.
I hope I made your day. I know how frustrating this can be.
On the remote control of the DVD player, just press the P-scan, reset or video SW button.. That would fix it...
If you have screen kumping problem then please try this following steps...
Press the setup
Down arrow once
Down arrow 1 time
Up arrow 1