Hi, sorry but Most LG's no longer have audio outputs. The easiest way to get it ,You need to take the audio output from the source i.e. "cable box output"..if you have of course...
However whether your TV has this output or not we need to make some tests..5 different connections possibilities provided below.
(not by priority..you can start with any of it ).Below ,there is a sample TV back panel picture as well Possible CONNECTIONS:
1) 2x RCA ports red / white is audio out ( L + R ) of TV to Stereo..
2) You can get also the audio digital output from the TV to a A/V receiver. the tv's optical audio out is stereo only mainly designed for freeview or tv audio to be output,
set the audio ouput on the TV menu to Dolby
connect a digital optical out directly to the A/V receiver to receive audio signals.
3) since your TV has :2 x HDMI, SCART, AV, Component Video, VGA-sub, USB
2.0, connections,you may use the SCART plug to get Audio output for your
TV's SCART connector which has 21 pins and "2x Audio Output " pins should be in it.
you need to buy an adapter called " RGB Scart Male to 3 RCA
AV Female Adapter Converter" that can easily be found any electronic
Market..one example as found eBay URL is below..
you get this adapter,you need to carry the audio signal from SCART's RCA plugs to
your Receiver with a 2x RCA (white/red ) cable.(if this does not work ,mfg should state somewhere in the manual..as your TV's "SCART socket IN only" ) if you properly connect IN/OUT plugs you will able to get the audio
signal of the TV thru stereo..I recommend 2 $ value
"RGB-Scart-Male-3-RCA-AV-Female-Adapter-Converter" with IN/OUT switch on
4) use HDMI connection of TV if you have HDMI input on your stereo of course...
5) if these are not an audio-out on one of these connectors , so you'll need to use the headphone socket if you want to plug it into a stereo. you need a cable 2x RCA to 3.5mm Headphone jack.
( This is the last ditch solution , since it mutes the whole sound.
NOTE: if you connect this, pls be careful,your TV voice level will drive the stereo volume....Hope this helps!..if more help requires
Would you please let me know the result ?
Take care and please Remember to rate/vote and give me 4 Thumbs Up for us
to continue for Helping out the Community :)