- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you remove the card from the camera and connect the camera to your computer with the USB lead, you should see the camera's internal memory as a disk drive on the computer. If there is a memory card inserted, you will see that memory instead.
Unlocking individual pictures is done with the same function that locked them. It is probably on a menu available when you are viewing the pictures on the camera.
If you transfer the photos to your computer from the camera, you should be able to save to another memory card. I can't say whether or not the photos on the new memory card will show up on your camera since there may be certain requirements to display on camera screen.
Plug your camera into the computer USB or insert old memory card. A box should pop up giving you the option to view files. Copy and Paste (or Drag) selected photos to a specified folder on your computer (Like My Pictures in My Documents). Insert new memory card. Copy and Paste (or Drag) selected photos to the drive for your memory card.
this is not at all a big deal.it's very simple. solution 1: connect the cam to your computer and open the folder. leave it for 2 mins and then view the pictures. solution:after opening the folder, copy all the pics without viewing.Copy to some location in your computer and you can view the pics there.
this happens because of the size of the memory card of your cam.if the size is large and pics are completely filled, it takes some time to sync.nothing to worry.
Once you took pictures without a memory card, all pictures taken will automatically be saved on the INTERNAL MEMORY of the camera.
When taking pictures with a memory card, all pictures are just saved on the memory card itself.
If you are seeing 100-757 on the LCD screen. It means that there are already 757 pictures taken from the first time you've used the camera.
It is possible that some of the pictures are in the internal memory and some are in the memory card.
STEPS to DOUBLE CHECK:
1) Remove memory card out of the camera - Turn on camera - View pictures on the internal memory by just pressing on the PLAY mode button
(lowest of the 3 little buttons) - Pictures seen are just the ones saved on the internal memory
2) Return memory card back in the camera - Turn on camera - View pictures on the internal memory by just pressing on the PLAY mode button (
lowest of the 3 little buttons) - Pictures seen are just the ones saved on the memory card itself
*** If you want to transfer pictures on the internal memory of the camera to your MEMORY CARD, you just have to follow the steps below:
- Make sure there is a memory card inside the camera - Turn on camera - Press on PLAY mode button to view pictures - Press MENU/OK button - Keep scrolling to the right until you see COPY TO CARD - Select YES using the arrow keys - Press MENU/OK to confirm * When you've done these steps, all pictures from the INTERNAL MEMORY of the camera will be copied to your MEMORY CARD but it depends on the space left on your memory card
** If still, you could not view the pictures, it's possible that the pictures are really gone when you have transferred the previous pictures to your computer.
** Once you have transferred pictures to your PC, and you have deleted those on your camera, the FILE NAME of the pictures will not start from 100-001 again unless you have reset the file name on the settings of your camera.
In example, i already have 256 pictures on my camera so the filename reads 100-256 for the last picture taken. And then i decided to transfer those 256 pictures to my PC and i deleted those immediately after being transferred. So, as i took another picture, FILENAME will start with 100-257 if i have not reset the FILE NAME settings to 100-001.
1. see in the specification details of your camera what memory card is compatible for camera. for S630 it is SDHC/MMC/SD card (Up to 4GB Guaranteed). see if you're using memory card within this capacity and type. If you're using a different memory card type and capacity, try to use memorycard that is compatible with your camera.
2. try to use memory card to other devcie like cameras, cellphones and other devices and if it still has error problem, your card may be the one defective. use other cards.
3. try to take pictures without using memory card. use only the internal memory of camera. if camera still display this error meassage, camera needs service.
hope these options solve one of your problems. c",)