Question about HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Two ways to do this:
Since this is a USB printer and not a network printer you have to create a "share":
1. On the main computer that has the printer attached, go to the printer properties (START, PRINTERS AND FAXES, Right-click on the printer icon and select "sharing"
2. Select the Sharing" tab and select "Share this printer" radial.
3. Enter a short name for the printer in the "Share Name" box, such as: HP1610
4. Save that configuration and remember the "Name" you gave the share.
At each computer on your network:
1. Go to the printer setup sceeen (see #1 above)... and "ADD A PRINTER"
2. Select "Network" printer (not local printer)
3. Select "search for printers and the HP1610 will appear on the list.
4. Select it and follow the instructions from there...
Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 07, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Feb 02, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 16, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 22, 2009 | HP PSC 1210v All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 13, 2009 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2017 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 30, 2008 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: