Question about Apple iMac G5 Desktop
Although you may not have given enough information*, try this:
1. Click or double-click on the document icon in the email message. It will open or you may have to "save" it to your computer, such as the "desktop". Then you can open it from there by double-clicking on the saved document.
2. The computer you are using may not have the proper program to read the document. If you have Microsoft Word 2003 or 2000, then the document may be Microsoft Word 2007. The sender has to send it in Word 2003 or 2000 format.
I hope this helps, if it's not enough info for you, please post a comment and I or someone else will respond quickly.
* Information that would help:
1. What email program/service are you using? Outlook? Hotmail? Yahoo?
2. What is the name of the document? Is it a "TXT" or "DOC" or "DOCM" document?
3. Could you read it on a different computer?
4. Do you get an error message? What is the message?
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
on Aug 05, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Mar 13, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 19, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
May 07, 2008 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 11, 2007 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 15, 2017 | Apple iMac G5 Desktop
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: