Question about Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Disconnect the power cable
2. Connect it while holding down the power button
3. With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button
4. Release the power button
5. The prints turns into a kind of factory mode...(wait for about 10 seconds, utile it says "Idle")
6. Press the ">" (next to the "OK" button) once.” Shipping Mode 3"
7. Press the "OK" button.
8. Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning"
9. A test page will print.
10. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
11. Disconnect the power cable again.
12. Take out both cartridges.
13. Close the cover.
14. Connect the power cable once again.
15. Turn the printer on.
16. Now just put the cartridges back...
Or try this
Here the Solution to reset the ink level for Canon Pixma MX300 follow this steps to reset the ink level in your canon MX300.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Mar 20, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 22, 2013 | Canon Pixma MP280 Photo ALL-IN-ONE Inkjet...
Sep 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Jul 13, 2009 | Epson STYLUS CX3900 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Jul 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 05, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 26, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: