Question about Navarre PC Tools Spyware Doctor W/ Antivirus 2009 V6.0
To fixing malware issues & spywares threat. This is the best steps one could follow:
Hi There !!
Thank you for choosing fixya.com
You may experience any one or more of the following symptoms:
-When you start your computer, or when your computer has been idle formany minutes, your - Internet browser opens to display Web siteadvertisements.
- When you use your browser to view Web sites, other instances of your browser open to display Web site advertisements.
- Your Web browser's home page unexpectedly changes.
- Web pages are unexpectedly added to your Favorites folder.
- New toolbars are unexpectedly added to your Web browser.
- You cannot start a program.
- When you click a link in a program, the link does not work.
- Your Web browser suddenly closes or stops responding.
- It takes a much longer time to start or to resume your computer.
- Components of Windows or other programs no longer work.
"Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software".
1. Run the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
2. Download ATF Cleaner by Microsoft MVP Atribune from http://www.atribune.org/
- Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
- Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
- Click the Empty Selected button.
- Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
- Shutdown/restart the computer.
3. Next, download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
[Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware was created by a Microsoft MVP and is free for personal use].
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
-At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes'Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
4. Download, install, update and run: SUPERAntispyware (freeware)
- How do I download and install SUPERAntiSpyware?
- Customer Service and Product Support (FAQs)
5. If still no joy see and follow carefully:
"Checking for/Help with Spyware, Malware and Hijackware"
In the event you need further assistance with malware removal, I suggest you follow the instructions at one of the ASAP Member sites that provides malware removal assistance.
All these tools & software are available free for personnel use.
Hope this would help !
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2009 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2009 | Dell Latitude D530 Notebook
Apr 02, 2009 | Navarre PC Tools Spyware Doctor W/...
Mar 09, 2009 | Navarre PC Tools Spyware Doctor W/...
Dec 15, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 23, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario SR1720NX (EL435AA) PC...
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: