Question about Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
Thanks tswiercinsky for your info re Canon L350 user guide but the zip download file on that site is corrupt and can't be opened. kiwicom
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Maek sure machine is switched on and there is a display showing.
1. Open the 'one-touch' speed dial panel (plastic flap to right of main number keys)
2.Press the key 'data registration' The display will show "REGISTRATION 1. DATA REGISTRATION"
3. Press 'Set' key twice (lower right key on grey centre panel area). The display will show "DATA REGISTRATION 1. USER SETTINGS" after the first key press, then "USER SETTINGS 1. DATE & TIME" after the second key press.
4. Press 'Set' again, then use the numeric buttons to type in the correct date and time - you should get something like 11/01 2009 and 16:09 in the display (use 24 hr clock for the time).
5.Press 'Set' to save the date and time the display will show "USER SETTINGS 2. UNIT TELEPHONE #"
6. Press the 'Stop' key to return tot he machine's normal 'standby mode' .
7. Print off this webpage so that you can remember how to change the time for daylight saving time changes etc... or int hee vent of a power cut.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2010 | Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
Nov 30, 2010 | Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
May 09, 2010 | Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
Jun 20, 2009 | Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
Jun 10, 2009 | Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
Jan 26, 2009 | Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
Jan 19, 2009 | Canon FAX-L350 Plain Paper Laser
1,821 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!