Question about Video Cameras
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2011 | JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jan 03, 2009 | JVC GR-D370 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jan 06, 2008 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-GS9 Mini DV...
Aug 07, 2007 | JVC GR-D240 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: