Question about Intel D915GAG Socket 775 Motherboard - 915G Chipset - Onboard Audio, Video, Lan - MicroATX
I need awrdacpi motherboard drivers
I need drivers for AWRDACPI
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Download it from the official website of your motherboard company. find the motherboard serial number n get it downloaded. if it is not avaiable search the drivers of other motherboard of same company, n which r having similar specfication as your motherboard n download. n sometimes u have to follow trial n error method
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
PLEASE HELP ME
Posted on Jun 27, 2013
Pls give me awrdacpi mother broad driver download link
Posted on Nov 26, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Simply sign up at driverguide.com and go to this web page: http://members.driverguide.com/index.php?action=dosearch&qa6=147&dp=2&sm=b&jmd=and&fzz=d&si=07ebb928dcaaa8b56c21432f1dc8aa98&st=1237569896&sa=1.
You will be able to get all the necessary drivers.....sodeep
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
SOURCE: intel r awrdacpi vga driver
1. Go to: http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/index.aspx?MenuID=44&LanID=0
2. Under "Products", click "Motherboards"
3. In the left margin, under "Products Search", select "Motherboards" & "Socket 754" from the 2 drop-down menus under the "Product Category" section.
4. Under the "Model" section, select "K8M800-M2"
5. Check your motherboard's version & select it from the drop-down menu under the "Version" section, then click "Submit". You can find your motherboard's version printed on the motherboard itself where the model is also printed. You will need to open your computer case & check.
6. After clicking "Submit", a page will be displayed with all details about your motherboard. You will find a small section to the right labeled "Downloads" with a floppy disk icon. Under that section, click on "Driver". This will open the page where you can download all drivers for your motherboard.
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2011 | ASUS M2N-MX SE Motherboard
Sep 29, 2009 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2009 | Nvidia 64MB GeForce3 AGP Video Card with...
Feb 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2008 | Intel Premier Resources 4-Channel 32-Bit...
Sep 02, 2008 | Ulead VideoStudio 9
11,663 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!