Question about Timex T311T Clock Radio
Need instructions on how to set timeon the t436b night light
Here is a link to the manual.
From the manual here is how to set the time.
2. Press and hold the Time Set Button until the time display blinks.
3. Press the << or >> Button to adjust to the correct time. Press and hold the button for faster forward or backward
4. Remember to set the correct AM or PM. The PM Indicator is located on the upper right side of the display;
there is no AM indicator
5. Press the Time Set Button again. The year display will blink.
6. Press the << or >> Button to adjust to the correct year. Press and hold the button for faster forward or backward
7. Press the Time Set Button again. The date display will blink.
8. Press the << or >> Button to adjust to the correct date. Press and hold the button for faster forward or backward
9. Press the Time Set Button again or wait for about 10 seconds to exit the time setting process. Two beeps
will confirm time setting mode is complete.
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 03, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 07, 2011 | Timex Nature Sounds Dual Alarm Clock Radio...
Mar 01, 2011 | Woods Indoor 24 Hour Night Light Timer...
Jan 24, 2011 | Night Owl Optics Explorer NOCX3 Monocular
Nov 02, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Aug 01, 2009 | Dewalt DC927KL Heavy Duty 18 Volt Cordless...
Dec 15, 2008 | Panasonic SDR-H40 HDD Camcorder
292 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: