Question about Epson LQ 680 Matrix Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Absolutely, there is no problem with your printer. Please try to check your document it is possible you changed the setting of your page setup. Try to print a new document probably two pages just for testing, I am sure you can print it exactly what you need.
If you still experience the problem, please post again any further question's you need.
Posted on Oct 24, 2007
An Emulation driver will fix everyones problem... Do this:
1. Click on "Start", then "Control Panel" and then "Printers and Faxes".
2. In the left hand column choose the option "Add Printer". The "Add Printer Wizard" comes up, click on "Next".
3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen choose "Local" and remove the check from "Automatically Detect".
4. Click on "Next".
5. At the "Select Port" screen choose the appropriate port (usually LPT1: recommended printer port).
6. At the install printer software screen choose "Epson" under "Manufacturer" and LQ-1050 for the printer, then click "Next". If you wanted to install the Windows universal driver, choose "generic" under "Manufacturer" and choose "Text Only", then click "Next".
7. At the printer name screen choose "Next".
8. When asked if you would like the printer to be default make the appropriate selections and then click "Next".
9. Finally click on "Finish". You may need your Windows XP installation disk.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
what application are you printing from? also, can you do a print preview to see if there are more than one page? if that works, then your printer mechanism is not following the driver information from the print queue manager.
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
I would move the printer to another computer. See if the problem follows. I have seen the issue a few times with issues in normal.dot but also in other office applications.
Problem I'm fighting with on my 1720 is its printing extra pages between pages. basically print a 5 page document and get an 8/9 page final with the extra blank pages. Think its a user error but could be machine related. going to try it on another PC and see what happens.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 29, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2009 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 18, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 20, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 28, 2008 | HP LaserJet IIIp Printer
Oct 24, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1150 Printer
Oct 06, 2013 | Epson LQ 680 Matrix Printer
277 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!