Question about Panasonic NN-H504WF Microwave Oven
How do I solve the problem of starting then stopping after a few seconds with a burning smell?
Remove the cover after pulling the power plug. Check the transformer and large capacitor for signs of overheating. If they look ok, then remove the sheet metal wave-guide from the area where the energy enters the cooking cavity. Under the wave guide is a fan-like device called a stirrer that has a plastic bearing. This stirrer bearing is commonly arced over (when the oven is operated with nothing to heat in it). Usually the bearing looks good, but has arced internally. Replace the stirrer as a unit. The machine can be operated with the case off and a cup of water for a load, but keep you hands clear. Look for smoke.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2016 | Microwave Ovens
May 01, 2014 | Panasonic NN-H965WF - Microwave Oven...
Mar 19, 2013 | LG Microwave Ovens
Feb 18, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Feb 15, 2010 | Panasonic NN-T990SA Microwave Oven
May 12, 2009 | Bosch HMT8655GB Microwave Oven
Nov 21, 2007 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 27, 2007 | Maytag MMV5000 Microwave Oven
Oct 12, 2006 | Panasonic NN-T990SA Microwave Oven
1,026 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!