Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Yes, there is firware available for your product
v1.05 is the latest at moment
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR THE USB VERSION ONLY
This is the Third file for the The BoxSuper USB and is a (BETA) version.
There will be a another version coming very shortly
To load the files just drag them on to a memory stick and then put the memory stick in the USB port
at the back of the receiver. Then press the menu button on the remote there you will see USB
at the bottom of the screen. Just highlight USB with the remote then you will see the
(Box Super USB Bin file) appear on the screen. Highlight the Box Super USB Bin File with the
remote and press th ok button then you will see the file start loading in to the Box.
After you have uploaded the software from your memory stick,
• Plug the box in to the TV using the usual scart lead.
• Turn on the box, press menu and go to installation,
• Select correct provider i.e. N**, C/W or TW Cho*** NOW SUPPORTED WITH THIS FILE ONLY
• Then automatic scan
• Once the channels are found, exit back to the blank screen
• Press menu (ignore what is on the screen) and press 1 5 7 0, this takes you to a secret menu,
• Go down to emu and turn it on.
• Now exit and wait for it to store all the data.
ENJOY! RATE THIS SOLUTION
RNJ VINOD KUMAR
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Jul 16, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV431USB 4-port KVM...
Apr 28, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Dec 22, 2008 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!