Question about Televison & Video
If you can solder its fairly easy
first you have to work out how to take the unit apart then when you have done this the old power socket can be removed by de-soldering and solder the new one in.
make sure that the replacement is the same type or sometimes there is some modification required to make it fit to the pcb.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2015 | GMC Cars & Trucks
Aug 12, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 06, 2012 | Eagle Cuda 242 Fishfinder
Nov 28, 2010 | HP Pavilion ZT3000 Notebook
If there is no power to the receptacles:
1. Turn the circuit breaker switches off and disconnect all electrical loads from the generator.
2. Turn the circuit breakers on and test the GFCI's by following the procedures in this manual
on page 1 -
TO TEST A GFCI:
Start the generator. Turn the auto idle switch off. Push in the TEST button (A) on the receptacle.
The RESET button (B) will pop out. Power is now off at the receptacle.
If the RESET button does not pop out, the GFCI is not working. Do not run
generator until the problem can be corrected. To restore power to receptacle,
push the RESET button in. If the RESET button pops out during operation,
stop the generator and check the generator and equipment for defects.
3. Place the voltage selector to the 120 Volt only positions (unless you are using a tool that
requires 240 Volts).
4. Turn the idle control switch off.
5. Turn the circuit breaker(s) off and reconnect the electrical loads. Be sure that the plugs are
securely connected to the receptacles.
6. Turn the circuit breaker(s) on.
7. If there is still no power at the receptacles, take the generator to an authorized DEWALT
service center. To locate a DEWALT service center nearest to you, call 1-800-4-DEWALT
Thanks for choosing Fixya!
Nov 27, 2010 | Garden
Jan 15, 2010 | Leviton 5225WSP Switch and Outlet
Mar 16, 2009 | Magellan RoadMate 800 GPS Receiver
Dec 10, 2008 | 1995 Dodge Dakota
Apr 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!