Question about Toshiba MV13L3 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
1. Go to the V-chip selection in the customer menu.
2. If the set has an active PIN code, the menu will display “BLOCK-ING ACTIVE”.
3. Press RECALL on the remote four times within five seconds.
4. The menu should then display “BLOCKING RESET”.
5. Input a new four-digit PIN code and press ENTER.
6. The next menu page will appear which allows you to scroll down to the various lock selections. If you want to remove the PIN code completely, instead of entering a new code, just exit the menu after pressing recall four times.
1. Disconnect AC power for several seconds to reset unit clock.
2. Adjust unit volume to minimum.
3. Press and hold volume down button on unit control panel.
4. While holding the volume down button, press and hold the “Zero” key on the unit remote.
5. The user menu will appear with the V-Chip cursor blinking.
6. Pressing the “Enter” key on the unit remote will open the “New Password” menu.
Have a great day!!
Posted on Dec 09, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2014 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Jul 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 12, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | GoVideo DV2150 DVD Player/VCR
Oct 08, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Mar 07, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 23, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Mar 20, 2008 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: