Question about Jensen JMP-33 Computer Speakers

1 Answer

Basically I just need a wire. Is that a

Basically I just need a wire. Is that a reugular wire that i can purchase at any store?

Posted by on

  • Project NOMAD
    Project NOMAD May 11, 2010

    Would you care to elaborate ?



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,404 Answers

This looks like a fragmented answer. Are you hooking up speakers? Go to the Shack, get 22 gage wire with what ever type ends you need ...

Posted on Sep 07, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Wired in home system. window sensor is not operating.

Alarm door/window sensors of one of two types - magnetic and microswitch, both are available at retail stores (hardware and electronics stores sell them) - verify type of switch: magnetic has two parts one attached to door/window while the other is attached to the frame (and in turn this part is hardwired to your alarm system control unit); the micro switch type is one part on frame *usually under window, or on hinge side of door* - harder to replace due to how they are mounted - but can be replaced.
Either type use two wire connection - basically a positive and negative wire loop via the sensor.
Purchase new sensor of same type - and replace faulty sensor.

Sep 22, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

The oven will not heat up

Need to know if it is gas or electric if its electric then you probably just need to change the heating element which you can purchase at any appliance store or order online. It basically plugs in, pull the old one out and plug new one in its that simple

Oct 20, 2012 | Frigidaire Ovens

1 Answer

Dual xd1222 radio fit a 97 stratus wire harness

Basically the radio will fit but since harness differs between some chrysler products, you need to find the pigtail that will fit the Dodge harness and give bare wires to connect the Dual's respective wires. An example of this can be seen at

I have found similar pigtails at Walmart, Best Buy, and some autoparts stores. Crutchfield includes all this based on your purchase - just a thought.

Feb 12, 2012 | Dual Electronics XD1222 Car USB Player

1 Answer

How to remove a disk player from a 1996 mustang GT

If it is a stock radio you can purchase a tool from an auto parts store, it's basically 2 U shaped wires with balls shaped on the ends you, slide these into the holes on both sides of your radios face plate. Push out slightly on the wires while you are pulling and the radio should slide right out. Be patient as it might take you a few tries. The tools were only a few bucks. I tried using some wire coat hangers but they didn't work as well as the tools I purchased.

Oct 16, 2011 | 1996 Ford Mustang

1 Answer

New cooker not closed properly.Stream will leaking outside. I want to repair or exchange the cooker.I need details about that process.

If you purchased the product near to you and can take it back to the store, take your receipt as proof of purchase and get it replaced. If you bought it online, the rules are slightly different but basically inform the seller that the item is faulty and you want a replacement.

Dec 29, 2010 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

I don't have the original speaker wires that came with the system... how can I improvise with regular speaker wire?

hi Local hardware store and ask for lamp cord wire. 16 or 18AWG/2.
That's cheaper than going to the electronics store. They'll charge you more and it's basically the same.

Sep 03, 2010 | Samsung HT-DB600 System

2 Answers

I have a 1998 nissan sentra that came with the original head lamp. i am trying to install a projector light on it. and the wiring is not the same. any idea how to get it done

Sounds like you will need to purchase an adapter/conversion kit from an auto parts store. This is usually the case when installing certain types of after market lighting... you could possibly also need a ballast type kit for these lights

Nov 07, 2009 | 1998 Nissan Sentra

2 Answers

Need to know where I can purchase down load cord?

Well, after looking at a few pictures, I've determined that the type of USB cable it uses to transfer media to and from the computer is a pretty standard type of cable. You just need to take the MP3 player into Meijer or Walmart, and ask someone in the electronics department for a 5 prong USB cable. Or show them the bottom of the mp3 player and ask them for that type of cable. Like I said, you can get them anywhere that sells electronics basically.

Hope this helps :)

Oct 17, 2009 | Sylvania SMPK8854 Digital Media Player

1 Answer


I picked one at my local hardware store. We have a VERY good store and that has basically everything. Take the part with you to a similar store or a bearing seal place.

Jan 19, 2009 | Dacor CM24P-1 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Adding a wireless connection to an existing wired network

Go out to you local electronics store and purchase a wireless router , or Wireless Access Point (AP) , this way you will create a wireless connection by following the instructions given when you purchase the Wireless AP .

Basically when you buy the Wireless router or AP you just need to plug your existing Modem/Router into the WAN port on the Wireless Router / AP and then some initial setup to configure the wireless settings and then the appropriate settings inputted on your PC.

Heres a short guide i wrote to setting up a Wireless Connections

::Click Here::


Apr 28, 2008 | Dynex DX-E401 Router

Not finding what you are looking for?
Jensen JMP-33 Computer Speakers Logo

Related Topics:

72 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Jensen Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

5190 Answers


Level 2 Expert

509 Answers


Level 3 Expert

577 Answers

Are you a Jensen Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides