My Nokia 6133 is acting up. I called someone and the line was fuzzy so i turned it off and turned it back on and now it just gives the blank screen with the battery like it is charging and has been doing that for hours, even when i plugged it in to charge. i tried takin out the battery twice. help!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Confirm the format. When prompted, select "Yes". Wait patiently while the Nokia 6133 formats the memory card.
Enter a name.
When the Nokia 6133 is finished formatting the memory card it will ask
you for a name. Enter a name into the Nokia 6133 for the memory card.
The Nokia 6133 allows the name to be up to eleven characters and
Your display circuit is broken, even if the LCD-panel,
seems to be ok the display is damaged.
This is a very common problem in Nokia phones.
The only way to fix this is to change the display.
You need a T-5 or 6 Torx Skrewdriver to do the job.
You can find displays for fair price at :
This is your solution! Please vote!
Try taking the battery out and plugging it in to see if it powers up for an extended period of time. If it does, the battery needs to be replaced. If it still powers down there is an internal problem with the phone, you could take it in for repair if you have warranty service on it. The repair is likely to cost more than getting a new phone. Most carriers will offer you a discount if you have had your phone for at least 2 years.
The machine is overheating and the graphics chip on the main board is acting up cause of it. Make sure there is no dust or dirt blocking the air vents that would cause the system to heat up more then normal.
If that doesn't do it then maybe think about getting a cooler for the system, here is a website that talks about a few of them. Click here.
If that doesn't help then your mainboard is going bad and would need to be replaced.