Question about Yahoo Computers & Internet
Yes, indeed there is! But you will need to add the addresses one by one.
Here is what you need to do to block certain addresses:
1) Go to your inbox and look for this option (see below). It is just below the search button. Click it and select 'Mail Options'.
2) If you have chosen correctly, then it should take you to another page.
3) On the left pane you will see a list of options to choose from. Click on the 'Spam' option.
4) Choosing the spam option will present the extended options on the right side.
5) On the right side there will be a section for 'Blocked e-mail addresses'. You can specify all the id's to block. Then onwards you will only recieve from the ones you want.
6) As a shortcut you can also select the 'View' option and select 'Messages from my contacts option'. (See figure below).
Do not give your e-mail id on random sites. They are the ones responsible for sending you spam. Examples are dating and adult sites.
Also if the yahoo! server is busy you can do this another time.
Thank you for using fixya!
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2014 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 28, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 06, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 20, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 02, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 15, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Aug 23, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
May 23, 2009 | Google Gmail
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: