Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Hi There !!
Thank you for choosing Fixya.com
To share the printer, I opened the Printers and Faxes folder on the computer that was connected to my printer.
To open the Printers and Faxes folder
• Click Start and then click Control Panel.
• Click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Printers and Faxes.
• In the Printers and Faxes folder, I clicked the printer's icon and, in the tasks pane, I clicked Share This Printer.
• I opened the printer's Properties dialog box, and clicked on the Sharing tab.
• I clicked Share Name, and then clicked OK.
That's it—the printer was immediately available for other computers to use.
Now that I had a network printer, I was ready to connect to it and print from other computers on the network.
To connect to the printer
• I opened Control Panel, and clicked Printers and Other Hardware.
• I clicked Add a Printer.
• Instead of adding a local printer, though, I clicked Printer Connection and then browsed the network for the printer.
The whole process took less than a minute before I was printing to the network printer as though it was connected to the computer.
Hope this would help !
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2012 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet Notebook
Aug 11, 2010 | Lexmark X5650 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
Apr 23, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 08, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Dec 22, 2008 | Lexmark E120n Laser Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 30, 2008 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Nov 29, 2007 | Samsung ML 4600 Laser Printer
Oct 17, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!