Question about Lexmark X7550 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the steps given below to check wheather the error correction is turned off.
You need to disable "Error Correction," please follow the steps given below:
1. Press "Fax Mode."
2. Press "Menu."
3. Press "Up" or "Down" Arrow button repeatedly until "Ringing and Answering" is highlighted.
4. Press "Select."
5. Press "Up" or "Down" Arrow button repeatedly "Error Correction" is highlighted.
6. Press "Right arrow" or "Left arrow" button until "OFF" appears.
7. Press "Select."
Please follow the steps given below to recieve the fax:
1. From the control panel, press "Fax Mode."
2. Press the "Menu" button once.
3. Press up or down arrow repeatedly until "Ringing and Answering" is highlighted.
4. Press "Select."
5. Press up or down arrow repeatedly until "Pick-Up On:" is highlighted.
6. Press left or right arrow to choose an option.
7. Press "Select."
If you want to set a schedule to turn "Auto Answer" "on" or "off:"
1. Press up or down arrow repeatedly until Auto Answer Scheduling is highlighted.
2. Press left or right arrow until "On" appears.
3. Press "Select."
4. Press down arrow button to select the time for "Auto Answer On."
5. Use the keypad to enter the date and time. Press 1 for AM, 2 for PM, or 3 for 24-hour mode.
6. Press down arrow button to select the time for "Auto Answer Off."
7. Repeat step 5.
8. Press "Return" button to save the settings and exit the menu.
9. Make sure the "Fax Auto Answer" light is on.
When the number of rings you set is detected, the printer automatically receives the incoming fax.
To scan a document, please follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "Programs," Lexmark printer, "Lexmark All-in-One Center."
To see how an image will look after it is scanned, click "Preview Now."
2. Click "Scan," "Send scanned image to."
If scanning an image, choose a graphics program such as "Lexmark Photo Editor," "MS Paint," etc.
If you wish to "Scan to OCR," choose a text program such as "MS Word," "WordPad," etc.
Once the image is scanned, the "Abbyy OCR" software will open automatically.
3. To begin the scanning process, click "Scan Now."
4. To view the additional options, click "See More Scan Settings."
To indicate what type of image is being scanned, select the "Option" next to the type of object you are scanning. Your settings will be optimized for that object type.
To indicate how the scan will be used, select the relevant option from the menu. Your resolution and other settings will be optimized based on your selection.
5. To revert back to the normal All-in-One main page, click "Hide Extra Scan Settings."
6. Under "Display Advanced Scan Settings"; you can see change settings, which will affect the outcome of your scan.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Have you set for the proper dialing? there's a choice for pulse or tone dialing, you probably need tone dialing. Also the number needs to be put in just as you would dial on a phone.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
you need to find a telephone with 2 conductors and not 4. I tried it and it worked. Cable phone service does not use VOIP it actually uses services similar to the telephone company. Instead of converting the analog signal of the phone somewhere down the street at the switch it converts it to digital at the cablemodem and sends it at different frequency on the cable. It then goes to the cable company and hooks into the regular telephone system.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
Please perform the steps provided in the following HP web link:
:) Dr Tony
Posted on May 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2009 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2009 | Sharp UX B700 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon FAX-JX200
May 26, 2009 | HP 1010 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Feb 11, 2009 | Brother IntelliFax-4100e Fax
Jan 30, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-595 Plain Paper Laser...
Jul 20, 2007 | Panasonic Panafax UF-560 Plain Paper Laser...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: