Question about Insignia NS-8PDVD
I am looking for the region unlock cods for the Insignia portablle DVD8 NS. No luck so far on the net
I found a fix to my problem. This worked for me.
1) Power On.
2) Without a disc inside of the DVD player and using the remote control, press the setup button.
3) Press the right key on the remote 3 times and the preference page will appear.
4) Press 9653.
5) Use the up and down keys to select the Region.
6) Select 0 for all regions. 0 might look like a box.
7) Press the enter button.
8) Insert DVD.
9) If it works for you, then you're very welcome.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
Hi dude, Thanks a miilion its working for me....
Posted on Aug 18, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Jan 03, 2010 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Dec 26, 2009 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Oct 05, 2009 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Nov 02, 2008 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Sep 04, 2007 | Televison & Video
Mar 29, 2017 | Insignia NS-8PDVD
721 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: