Question about Insignia NS-8PDVD
I am looking for the region unlock cods for the Insignia portablle DVD8 NS. No luck so far on the net
I found a fix to my problem. This worked for me.
1) Power On.
2) Without a disc inside of the DVD player and using the remote control, press the setup button.
3) Press the right key on the remote 3 times and the preference page will appear.
4) Press 9653.
5) Use the up and down keys to select the Region.
6) Select 0 for all regions. 0 might look like a box.
7) Press the enter button.
8) Insert DVD.
9) If it works for you, then you're very welcome.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
Hi dude, Thanks a miilion its working for me....
Posted on Aug 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Jan 03, 2010 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Dec 26, 2009 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Oct 05, 2009 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Nov 02, 2008 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Sep 04, 2007 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 12, 2014 | Insignia NS-8PDVD
716 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: