Question about Scotts Company Scotts& Accugreeen 2000 Drop Spreader 3 Pack
this is a link which will help you. Your setting should be on 7-8 using a criss-cross distribution pattern
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks pal, worked great"
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2016 | Scotts Garden
Sep 03, 2011 | Scotts Company 589384 Scotts 5000 SQFT...
Aug 11, 2011 | Scotts Company 76121 Scotts Turf Builder...
May 13, 2011 | Garden
May 12, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts Pro Edgeguard...
Feb 21, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts Lawns Edgeguard...
If the product you are planning on applying has a spreader setting for a Scotts SpeedyGreen, or specifically for the SpeedyGreen 3000; you can that recommendation in your Edgeguard Deluxe Spreader. If they do not have a suggested spreader setting for the SpeedyGreen, or SpeedyGreen 3000 settings then this question would best be answered by calling Scotts directly @ 1-800-543-8873. One of our associates would be happy to assist you further.
We do have a general rule, called the 50 by 20 rule which will allow you to use any product in any spreader, but there is some work that will need to be done.
* Weigh out and Place enough material in the hopper to cover 1,000 sq. ft. (In your case 2.3 pounds)
* Place the spreader setting on a low setting (Usually one-fourth of the spreader setting range or less. In your case i would suggest about 2.75 or 3)
* Spread the material over a 50 x 20 ft. area (This is 1,000 sq. ft.).
* If material is left over, you will need to increase the setting accordingly
* If they you up short, you will need to decrease the setting.
Feb 17, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts Lawns Edgeguard...
Sep 06, 2010 | St Gabriel Laboratories Milky Spore Lawn...
Apr 29, 2010 | Scotts Company Scott'S& Lawn Pro Spreader...
Jul 21, 2009 | Scotts Company Garden
1,607 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: