Question about Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline Console
Check to see if the top lid is closed correctly. Probably one of the small locks on front of it has broken off and the Playstation 2 wont spin the disc. Check to see if they are intact as well. If this is not the problem then you should probably call the PlayStation 2 Support Line, or just call up Sony.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. One will be time and date
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
May 29, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jan 10, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 24, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 15, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Oct 13, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 28, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
May 14, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: