- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it depends in which terms your memory is full.. The sim card has the capability of storing some sms as wel as some phonebook entries. in order to empty your sim card, 1) in phonebook, tap on more, then move contacts and then select sim to phone. then all your contacts memory on the sim will be back. 2) In messages, some messages will have a sim mark on the icon. For those messages,open them, select more and select move to phone.. You will have to this for all the messages on the sim card.
After doing these two steps, your sim card will have free space. Good Luck..
You must have selected long message type and the long messages consume more disk space. What about shifting the messages to a pc. Anyways you have to first shift the message to a pc and then from pc you can shift them to memory card. In order to shift messages from mobile to pc you require a usb pc to mobile connector or a blue tooth dongle on your pc/laptop. Then you will require a pc suite you can google free download samsung pc suite. Once you have connected your mobile to pc you can simply browse your mobile folders and cut the messages from messages folder to pc and then copy them to your memory card. If you wish to do it directly from your mobile. Its not possible.
All incoming messages are by default stored in the Sim Card. In the Inbox, you have to manually move the messages to phone memory. It can only be done one message after the other. When you are viewing the message which you want to transfer to phone memory, select " more " and select " move to phone ". Then it will get transferred to the phone memory. And for the last point, no message can be transferred to the Micro SD ( Memory Card ). You can only store a maximum of 500 messages and that only in the phone memory. After 500 messages are stored in the phone, the next 20 messages will be automatically stored in the sim memory.
Thank you and I hope I helped you. Have a nice day.
1) When you type the text using the keypad(screen), press 'Abc' and select 'T9 Abc'. That will solve your first problem.
2) You cannot do that by default. Everytime you need to move the messages using the option 'Move to Phone'.
3) Unfortunately they have not given the direct option. First you need to move the message to phone using the option 'Move to Phone' and again do 'Move to folders' on the same message and choose the folder.