Question about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
Although sound selection for my Sony BRAVIA is set to "TV speakers", when I try to adjust the volume using either with the remote control or the TV panel controls, there is no change and a pop-up text box appears on lower left corner of the screen indicating sound is set to Audio System.
I'm also unable to change channels using the remote or channel controls on TV panel.
Everything was working fine with the TV an hour ago.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2016 | Sony KDL-52XBR5 52 in. LCD HDTV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Feb 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 15, 2010 | Sony KDL 46V5100 46 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 25, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
Sep 07, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2000 40 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 21, 2009 | Sony Bravia KDL-46V4100 46 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 02, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA® DAV-HDX576WF Theater System...
Jan 19, 2009 | Yamaha YSP-1 System
Jan 16, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-32S2000 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 09, 2014 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
6,017 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: