Question about Televison & Video
1. Disconnect all cables.
2. Cover a level and stable surface with a thick and soft cloth.
3. Gently lay the TV, face down, onto the cloth. Make sure the Table-Top stand is hanging over the edge.
4. Rotate the cable holder 90 degrees, and pull it out completely.
5. Remove the screws (3 or 4 in rear next to cable holder, depending on which model wall-mount kit you have) being sure to hold the Table-Top-Stand firmly while removing the last screw.
6. Do not remove any other screws from the TV.
They also say not to remove the stand for any reason other than wall-mounting the TV. Their should be instructions with the wall-mount kit.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2014 | LG 42LH30 42 in. LCD TV
Mar 30, 2011 | Televison & Video
Aug 24, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 17, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
May 14, 2009 | Sampo PME-42S6 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Jul 29, 2008 | Panasonic TH-50PZ77U 50" Class Plasma HDTV
Dec 01, 2007 | Akai LCT3201AD 32 in. LCD Television
Sep 23, 2017 | Televison & Video
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!