Question about Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
I just traded a microwave that I've had for well over a decade that never once had a problem for big EMERSON microwave. Maybe a week or two after we had it the frame around the microwave started sparking and smoking. I can see that some of the paint has rubbed away and a little metal showing. We put tape over it and it works for a short period of time before it starts doing the same thing again, burning a hole in the tape. I was told to put nail polish over the spot, but I don't know about that. Do you have any suggestions?
Re-trade or go buy a new one this unit is not worth repairing. Go buy a new one their cheap nowadays.And for God sakes unplug it, keep fire extinguisher handy and tell the kids not to use it. You could have an electrical short in there.
Posted on Dec 09, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2012 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Dec 29, 2010 | Emerson 025806092806 Microwave Oven
Jul 22, 2010 | Emerson MW8107WA Microwave Oven
Feb 08, 2010 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Mar 21, 2009 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Feb 17, 2008 | Emerson Black Microwave Oven
Jul 16, 2014 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!