Question about Ryobi Saws
I don't know what we are testing for but you need a volt ohms meter and I would unplug the tool and remove the handle half. Test the cord to the switch and then engage switch and test thru it, Remove the brush caps and brushes and test from the switch to the brush holders if you have continuity thru all these look at the condition of the commutator thru the brush tube and rotate the blade by hand and look for major discoloration or the raising of a comm bar. Check the condition and length of the brushes for the spring being collapsed. That would be a good way to start, but if you can give me some idea what you are looking for I will try and help more, I would also need the exact model number and brand.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2016 | 2012 Chevrolet Chevrolet Impala LT
on Nov 13, 2010 | Drills
on Dec 23, 2009 | Dishwashers
Jul 19, 2016 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Dec 11, 2012 | Dayton Gas Furnace Heater
Nov 21, 2012 | Weslo Exercise & Fitness
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Dec 10, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
Jul 14, 2009 | GE Washing Machines
Jun 21, 2008 | 2000 Volkswagen Passat 4Motion
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: