Question about Samsung HT-TX72 Theater System
I found this solution online and it works !!!
1. Disconnect all cables and unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
2. Remove the 6 screws securing the cover casing.
3. Remove the 2 screws that secure the fan.
4. Reverse the fan so that it blows the air out of the unit.
5. Replace the 2 fan screws.
6. Replace cover casing and the 6 screws.
YOU'RE DONE....Plug in and enjoy.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 05, 2009 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 13, 2009 | Samsung HT-TX72 Theater System
Feb 26, 2009 | Samsung HT-TX72 Theater System
Jan 31, 2009 | Samsung HT-X50 System
Dec 30, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
865 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!