Question about Vacuums
There are two 4"dia. washers on each side on the pivot point where the handle is attached to the base these washes have slots cut into them do these slots need to line up in any particular fashion when the handle assembly is reattached to the base?
do you know where I can get shop repair manual for this machice?
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2014 | Bissell Brushroll Proheat 2X 8920 9200...
First check the motor duct gasket. The motor duct gasket is visible once the tank is removed. It is located underneath the handle on the top of the base of the machine. It has a black rubber coating around it. If there is no suction there please let us know. If your machine does have suction at the duct, continue to check the following:
- Ensure the Ready Tools Dial is set to the appropriate setting (Floor Cleaning or Hose Attachments).
- Remove the tank from the machine and ensure the tank lid is attached properly. The front window must first hook onto the lip of the bottom of the tank and then drape over the tank. Latch the bottom tank to the top tank lid. THIS LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE TANK IS NOT REMOVED FROM THE MACHINE.
- Make sure the Water Tank is not full on the outside of the bladder. If it is, empty the tank.
- Ensure the hose is firmly attached to the back of the machine. If not, re-insert as necessary by twisting into place.
- The machine must be in an upright, locked position and set to the Hose Attachment setting. If the handle is slightly tilted back while using, it will create a small gap at the suction inlet (where handle meets gasket, above the Bottom Tank) which will cause little or no suction.
- Check the red Tank Lint Screen for debris. If the Lint Screen is dirty, the unit will have poor suction. Clean the Lint Screen if necessary.
- If the float flap door in the tank lid is activating prematurely when you turn the machine on, this flap door should be replaced. This tank may need to be emptied.
- Check the Tank Lid and Tank for damage.
If you continue to experience low suction contact BISSELL Consumer Services at ...
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Aug 16, 2010 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Jun 06, 2010 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
May 18, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Nov 19, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Oct 22, 2009 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Jul 17, 2009 | Bissell 7901-1 ProHeat Scotchgard Upright...
Jun 30, 2009 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Jun 26, 2009 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Jul 24, 2008 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!