Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook
Toshiba dynabook needs to be converted from japanese to english language
Manipulate XP's region controls to change your input languages.
You can change the input language of your keyboard to one of a number of languages included with Windows XP.
Switch your language
1. Go to the control panel and choose "Regional and Lanugage Options."
2. The first tab you see is called "Regional Options," and it includes basic settings such as the date and time formatting according to country.
3. Click to the second tab, labeled Languages.
4. Under "Text services and Input languages" choose Details. Here you will be able to set your default input language as well as add new languages to your taskbar that you can switch to whenever entering text into a Microsoft or Office application.
5. Choose Add, then select an input language from the list.
6. You can also choose from a number of keyboard layouts, including Dvorak and other languages.
7. These settings allow you to take advantage of the special accents and characters used in languages other than English without complicated methods.
8. Click OK when done.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Start Button > settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language > Formats tab, scroll to English (United States) > Location Tab, scroll to United States > Keyboards and Languages Tab, click on change and scroll to English (United States)-US , click on the add button and remove the japanese keyboard...hit apply. Click on Language bar and select hidden. click apply and OK and drop that window. Click on the administrative tab > Click on System Locale and change to English - (United States) Hit apply and ok and your keyboard and language is now American, English
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 28, 2011 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX9V Digital Camera
Apr 07, 2011 | Sony Handycam HDR-CX560V Camcorder
Nov 19, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Jul 06, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2010 | Baby Gear
Feb 10, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 16, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jul 22, 2009 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Mar 18, 2009 | Daihatsu Charade Cars & Trucks
430 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: