- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you forgot your password, please try below instructions:
How to Pair Your Headset If it Has Been Previously Paired With Another Device:
1. Turn the headset off. Press and hold the call control button until the indicator turns red
and then turns off.
2. Turn the headset on. Press and hold the call control button until the indicator light
continues to flash red and blue. The headset is now in pairing mode.
3. Use the commands on your phone to locate your headset. For most phones, select Settings/Tools > Connections > Bluetooth > Search > 3xxPlantronics. See your phone's user guide for more information.
4. If prompted for the PiN code/passkey, enter 0000.
Pairing is successful when the indicator on your headset flashes blue. Your headset is now connected and ready to use.
NOTE This headset is equipped with Secure Simple Pairing (SSP). If your phone supports SSP, you will not have to follow step 4; you will instead see a message on your phone alerting you to a successful
The Plantronics Explorer 330 has Bluetooth v1.2 and
supports both Hands-Free and Headset Profiles. We paired it with quite
a few phones and the Bluetooth headset
paired with every phone with ease. Press the call control button (the
only button on the headset) while the headset is turned off and hold it
until the LED flashes red and blue alternately. Discover the headset on
your mobile phone (you will see “3xxPlantronics” on most phones) and enter “0000” as the default pass code.
You can't change it. Why? Because the Chinese mobile doesn't have enough ram (64, 128, 256)MB to run OS system such as the windows mobile 5.0 or 6 or even doesn't have processor such as pocket pc (200,400,...)MHz so no point in trying to change the OS system which has
Begin with headset turned off.
1. Press call control button for
6 seconds. Release button when
indicator light flashes blue and
red. Headset is ready to pair with
NOTE The headset can pair to
multiple Bluetooth devices, but
will only connect to one device
at a time. The headset will automatically
connect to the last
device to which it was connected.
2. While the headset is flashing red
and blue, use the phone menu
to search for Bluetooth devices
and select “3XXPlantronics”.
3. When prompted for passkey enter
0000. Headset will flash blue when
I just figured out how to reset the 3XXPlatronics 330. The guest might of of made it a little confusing for some:
1) TURN OFF bluetooth head set by holding the volume control button for about a few seconds until it flashes blue.
2) Make sure your phone's bluetooth is on and on discover mode.
3) Turn on the blue tooth head set (NOTE: HOLD DOWN THE VOLUME BUTTON UNTIL IT FLASHES BLUE AND RED)
4) Lastly, go into your search menu to find new bluetooth devices. The device should show up as "3XXPlantronics" (PASSKEY IS 0000).
P.S. Keep in mind this worked for me, but if it doesn't work feel free to email me at; email@example.com
Go to this website, and scroll down to Interactive Bluetooth Pairing Guide. (Plantronics 330 - V555 doesn't show 320 and instructions will be similiar). Click on Interactive Bluetooth Pairing Guide and a tutorial will walk you through the steps. Have headset and phone together when you do this and both must be charged. Hope this was helpful. Pam