Question about Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Silver Edition Calculator
My TI-84 Plus keep saying when i put batteries in:
ERROR! Press any key to turn the unit off. Then turn unit back on.
When i press a key it just shows the message again,
- batteries in and out... Nothing
- connected to my computer with TI Connect Software, my computer didn't found the calc.
Can someone help me??
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cant play games on calc
This probably is not a problem with your calculator. A syntax error is caused by the program you are running. It just means that the game you have downloaded has a bug in the code and is unplayable. Check out TiCalc.org for a lot of working games and programs.
Posted on Aug 27, 2007
SOURCE: my ti-83 plus has OS problem
the buttons are *hold clear and take the battery out then put it in dont release clear until you turn on the device* OR * the same with the DEL button
Posted on Nov 21, 2007
Please Install Calculator Software Now error
This message means that the operating system has been corrupted. These steps will allow you to update the OS.
Unit to Unit
• Connect two TI-83 Plus units by means of the data cable (short black cable that was prepackaged with the TI-83 Plus)
• Make sure that at least one of the TI-83 Pluses contains the current Operating System
• Select [2nd] Link
• Select "Send OS" option from the Link menu
• Make sure that the other unit still reads "Waiting Please Install"
• The OS should be downloading.
From the Computer
• Make sure you have the latest version of the TI Connect™ Software
• Download the latest version of OS for the TI-83 Plus to the desktop of the PC.
• Connect the appropriate TI-GRAPH LINK™ cable between the PC and TI-83 Plus.
• Since the TI-83 Plus is currently off, the TI-83 Plus will automatically turn on when the TI-GRAPH LINK Cable is inserted.
• On your computer, choose Start, Programs, TI Tools, TI Connect, TI OS Downloader.
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
SOURCE: CANNOT ACCESS MEMORY ON TI-84
Yes i know exactly what that is. This happens when you are in mirage OS and you set that option. What you need to do is take out the batteries when its on or go to mode and press alpha and s (LN) and then it should ask for self check say yes and press enter for like ever. I prefer to take out the batteries Then quickly go to memory and delete the avtar. It should do the trick.
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2013 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Jan 22, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Oct 27, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Oct 21, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Oct 20, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Oct 19, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Oct 11, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Oct 05, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Oct 22, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
416 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert