Question about Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
My A4 tech cam always says "server busy, pls try again later" i tried every suggested solutions from other sites but they simply won't work.
This program will eliminate your problem of the camera being busy or being used by another program. Really works great.
Copy this site and paste it in your web browser address bar and hit ENTER.
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
1. Install Splitcam saying yes to everything during installation including the any warnings.
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jul 15, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Mar 01, 2009 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Feb 15, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jan 07, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
May 03, 2008 | A4tech PK5
Apr 28, 2008 | A4tech PK5
387 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: