Question about Jabra BT500 Wireless Headset
A Verizon tech told me they think there is a way to use Bluetooth Technology to send text msgs from a cell phone to an email address in bullk. Am currently forwarding messages one by one and have hundreds I need to document.
First both devices should have Bluetooth (computer and phone). You need to pair up the two devices in order to use the Bluetooht technology. If both devices have Bluetooth, please follow the steps below:
NOTE: This will depend on the brand of the phone and the computer.
1. If the computer has Bluetooth, you need to open 'My Bluetooth Places' that is located in the Control Panel.
***If there's no 'My Bluetooth Places' in the Control Panel, then the computer does not have it. You need to buy a Bluetooth Adapter and install it to your computer so that your computer will become a Bluetooth enabled device.***
2. Turn On the Bluetooth of your phone.
3. On 'My Bluetooth Places', click on Search for devices in range (located in the upper left hand side of that window). Then the computer will try to detect the phone.
4. Once the phone is detected > right-click on the phone icon (an icon would appear in the computer) > select pair device > type 1234 for the PIN code > OK.
5. Look on the phone and enter 1234 if needed. Then the phone should be paired up with the computer.
6. On the phone, go to the message Inbox > click on 'Options' > select 'mark'.
***mark all the messages that you would like to transfer to the computer***
7. On the phone > click Send > select via Bluetooth > Select the computer > OK.
These are the steps that you need to do. If you have more questions, please let me know.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Thanks for using FixYa. Yes it is correct it can be done by using bluetooth or data cable with your computer. You have to connect your phone with your computer/laptop by using Bluetooth or data cable. After this is done you'll need to sync your contacts with the computer using Microsoft ActiveSync(Windows Xp) or Windows Mobile Device Center(Windows Vista). After the contacts are synced you'll need a bulk SMS software. There are many sms softwares available, you can download and install one from these links--
Bulk SMS software Link 1
Bulk SMS software Link 2
Bulk SMS software Link 3
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2015 | Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone Black
Mar 22, 2015 | Cell Phones
May 16, 2010 | T-Mobile My Touch Cell Phone
Sep 17, 2009 | Audiovox CDM8910WW
Jul 07, 2009 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Mar 08, 2009 | Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
Mar 11, 2008 | Samsung SCH-u740 Cellular Phone
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!