Question about Apple iPod nano
When i plug in, it shows its charging, however when i go into itunes "my ipod" doesn't come up on the left so i can copy any songs to it
1. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this can fix many general iPod problems.
2. Upgrade or re-install iTunes for a try, this is the method that I got from Apple technical support.
3. You may try this iTunes alternative, I always use it to upload music and video to my iPod once my iTunes can't recognize my iPod, my friends recommend it to me, it's easy to use and works pretty well, you can also use it to copy music and video from ipod to computer, it's useful when you lost your iTunes library.
Hope it helps.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you might have already tried this, but just to eliminate the obvious
1. download and install the latest version of itunes
2. unplug everything
3. restart computer and restart ipod
4. plug back in and see what happens
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
Have you tried resetting either ipod? In order to reset it, you just need to hold down both the menu button and the center button at the same time until the ipod turns off. then the apple will pop up on the screen and it will start up like normal. If this doesn't fix the problem for either ipod, then most likely the problem is with itunes or your computer. I would say that if it doesn't even show up on your computer anywhere, you're probably missing a driver or something.
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
SOURCE: Restoring Songs to IPod Nano
If you still have the computer that your songs originated on, you simply need to put the iPod into manually manage and click and drag the songs from iTunes to the iPod
Posted on May 15, 2009
1. Try another USB cord or USB cable.
2. Restrart your computer for a try.
3. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this way can fix many general iPod problems. If you don't know how to do that, you may refer to this iPod tips
4. Download and install the latest version fo iTunes for a try.
5. You may try this iPod transfer, it's a nice iTunes alternative that can help you upload music and video to iPod, I always use it to sync my iPod when my iTunes can't recognize my iPod, it's easy to use and works pretty well
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Oct 03, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Oct 25, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 16, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jul 16, 2008 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Jun 14, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
May 07, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: