Question about Dell Computers & Internet
To use PC Restore:
1. Turn on the Computer. During the boot process, a blue bar with www.dell.com appears at the top of the screen.
2. Immediately upon seeing the blue bar, press <Ctrl><F11>. If you do not press <Ctrl><F11> in time, let the Computer finish restarting, and then restart the Computer again.
NOTICE: If you do not want to proceed with PC Restore, click Reboot in the following step.
3. On the next screen that appears, click Restore.
4. On the next screen, click Confirm. The restore process takes approximately 6–10 minutes to complete.
5. When prompted, click Finish to reboot the Computer.
NOTE: Do not manually shut down the Computer. Click Finish and let the Computer completely reboot.
6. When prompted, click Yes.
The Computer restarts. Because the Computer is restored to its original operating state, the screens that appear, such as the End User License Agreement, are the same ones that appeared the first time the Computer was turned on.
7. Click Next. The System Restore screen appears and the Computer restarts.
8. After the Computer restarts, click OK.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2014 | Dell Inspiron Computers & Internet
Dec 19, 2009 | eMachines W4620 Notebook
Dec 18, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T23 2647 Notebook
Jun 27, 2009 | Linksys Computers & Internet
May 10, 2009 | Recoton Advent Advent Q2035A 20" TV
Mar 30, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Dec 07, 2008 | IBM NetVista PC Desktop
Jul 18, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Apr 28, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!