Question about Philips DVP3345V/17 DVD Player/VCR
For the connection you have to follow few steps
1) Disconnect the connection to your Dish Network receiver box and TV if they are connected by a coaxial (also known as RF) cable. Disconnect the cable at the receiver box's end. If these devices are connected by another means, like a composite video or DVI cable, you should be able to keep this connection.
2) Connect the Dish Network receiver to the VCR. Use a coaxial or RCA cable to connect the satellite box's output to the VCR's input. If you are using RCA cables, remember that the color order from left to right is yellow, white and red. On some VCRs, the RCA input ports are in the front instead of the back.
3) Connect the VCR to the LCD TV set through the coaxial (RF) ports. Connect the VCR's output port to the RF port in back of the TV. If you still have a coaxial cable in the TV's port from an earlier disconnect, use it. Get a coaxial cable if the TV and Dish Network receiver weren't originally connected this way.
4) Plug in and turn on the VCR. Set the VCR channel tuner to whatever TV channel carries your Dish Network satellite signal (Channel 3 most of the time). The VCR's Line In channel (L-1) may work as well.
5) Check to see if your Dish Network TV signal clearly goes through to the TV. If it doesn't, check all your connections. If you have a second connection from the satellite to the TV that doesn't go through the VCR, try disconnecting that link completely.
6) Activate the VCR by pushing the "TV/Video" button with the machine on. If the VCR is set to the right channel, the satellite TV signal should still broadcast. Please note the picture quality may be less since you are now transmitting the signal through an analog connection.
Hope this helps
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2011 | Philips DVP3345V/17 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 05, 2010 | Philips DVP3345V/17 DVD Player/VCR
Nov 25, 2010 | Philips DVP3345V/17 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 30, 2008 | Philips DVP3345V/17 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 08, 2008 | Philips DVP3345V/17 DVD Player/VCR
Nov 15, 2008 | Philips DVP3345V/17 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 16, 2008 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Jul 25, 2017 | Philips DVP3345V/17 DVD Player/VCR
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: