Question about Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
To send an Email follow these steps:
1. In Idle mode, press <MENU> and select MESSAGE → CREATE MESSAGE → Email.
2. Enter email address and press [Down].
3. Enter the subject and message text.
4. Press <Options> and select Input field.
5. Press [i] to select the input field items and press <Save>.
6. Fill in the fields. [For attaching files, press <Options> and select Add item or Create item→ an item.
7. Press <Options> and select Send to send the Email
You can also refer the page # 24 and 25 of 52 in the User Guide of the Phone.
To download User Guide:
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2011 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Dec 18, 2010 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
May 28, 2010 | Nokia 1680 Phone Unlocked FREE 1GB
Nov 23, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Oct 22, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Apr 21, 2008 | Motorola Mobility i560 Cellular Phone
Dec 25, 2007 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!