Question about Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
To send an Email follow these steps:
1. In Idle mode, press <MENU> and select MESSAGE → CREATE MESSAGE → Email.
2. Enter email address and press [Down].
3. Enter the subject and message text.
4. Press <Options> and select Input field.
5. Press [i] to select the input field items and press <Save>.
6. Fill in the fields. [For attaching files, press <Options> and select Add item or Create item→ an item.
7. Press <Options> and select Send to send the Email
You can also refer the page # 24 and 25 of 52 in the User Guide of the Phone.
To download User Guide:
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2011 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Dec 18, 2010 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
May 28, 2010 | Nokia 1680 Phone Unlocked FREE 1GB
Nov 23, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Oct 22, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Apr 21, 2008 | Motorola Mobility i560 Cellular Phone
Dec 25, 2007 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!