- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Could you say it clearly? You mean you lost contacts on iPhone 6, right? Don't worry. If you have previous backup on your iTunes or iCloud, then you can easily restore your photos from backups.
If you don't have backups, maybe iMyfone D-Back can help you, it allows you to recover data from iTunes, iCloud backup or iPhone directly. You can download it for free scan and see whether it can retrieve your contacts. Good luck! Three Solutions to Recovering iPhone Contacts Effectively
Accidently deleted some contacts on your Android ? A software can help you from big headache of Restoring deleted Contacts.
Here on video we Show you step-by-step guide to recover deleted contacts on android device with GT Recovery for Windows.
With this way you can recover deleted contacts on any brands of Android device such as Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, LG, Sharp, etc.
you can't jailbreak a sim card but you can unlock the pantech
Pantech Matrix C740 Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on phone with accepted SIM card
2. Press the following keys: *#865625#
3. A SIM Unlock Menu will appear, press OK
4. Enter 8 digit Unlock Code
5. Re-enter Unlock Code (8 digit code)*
6. Phone will display Unlock Process Complete. Press OK.
7. Phone is now unlocked
the website i used to get unlock code is http://www.forum.shaarpmind.com/showthread.php/222771-5-pentech-unlock-code-100-free/page30 you will need you imei number and they can give you unlock code for free.
In order to unlock your phone, they will require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
no root !
Can you retrieve deleted text messages on Android? Yeah, this video will show you the full guide for Android text message recovery. Don't hesitate and recover deleted text messages from Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 and more versions right now!
Not only can you recover SMS messages from Android backup but also can recover Android SMS messages without backup. This video is showing you how to recover deleted sms messages on Android without root your phone.
Some common situations that lost text messages you can recover from:
1. accidentally deleted texts on your android phone
2. lost text messages after Android 5.0 updated or other Android upgrade.
3. save text messages from water damaged, crashed, broken or smashed Android phone
4. Android deleted text messages randomly by itself
5. Factory restore Android phone.
Watch this video and share it with your friends too so that they can also get their precious lost data back.