- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Long press navigation or menu button,if there are existing application running or unwanted application,navigate that apps and just press c to exit or close that application.this may happen when you open an apps and do not close the apps properly then open a new one,this error takes place.
If does not work,you need to format the phone to remove the unwanted running application on your system,just type *#7370# on your home screen,a lock code will be ask then enter your preferred code if change before, or 12345 as the default code,be sure to back up all of your data before doing this method.
1. Reboot your computer. 2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard. Thiswill bring up the Windows Security window. Click the "Task Manager"button and then click the "Task Manager" tab. 3. You will see a list offiles/applications. These are the applications running in the background onyour system, whether they show on your taskbar or not. Any one of theseapplications could be causing a conflict with the Yahoo! Messengerinstallation. 4. Click the top item on the list tohighlight it. Then hold the "Shift" key down and click the last itemon the list. This should highlight the whole list.
5.Click the "End Task" button. This will temporarily close allbackground applications on your system.
6. Click the "X" in the upperright corner to close the Task Manager window. 7. Install Yahoo! Messenger. You should notexperience the same issue that you had before. 8. After Yahoo! Messenger is installed,runregistry cleaner reginout also rebootyour system. All other background applications will return to their originalconfigurations.
Press and hold the back arrow button.Then if some applications are running, then you can see the popup for minimizing the application and close the application.If any window is coming, please close the applications if any.
Sorry about the prompt on your phone, please follow the the simple steps I'll outline to close the open applications on your phone.
Step 1. Press and hold the "Home Key", you would have the open applications show up on the left corner of your screen. Scroll to 1st application you wish to close, and then ok it. Once you do this you would be in that application that is open.
Step 2. when trying to close the application that you are in right now, select on the options on the bottom left of your screen and ok exit. Once you do this that application is closed.
Step 3. repeat the process on Step 1 & Step 2 until you have just one application running on your e71, which is the "home screen".
Alright, I just had this problem. I dont know how this happened, but some settings were changed. If you go to media and press the menu button then go to options. Now change device memory limit to 15mb and reserved picture memory to 2mb. Now try your camera, it worked for me.
yea i have this phone it usually only does that if you are talking but some spplications and the camera cant run at the same time like when your listening to music.. it stops when picture is taken so ya...
may be you do not close web and just switch to oher applications. this cause the current open application to run in background which consumes bettery! make sure to close applications properly.here is the tip "press and hold menu button, it will show list of opened application on top left of the screen, goto those applications and close them"
hope it will work!