Question about Apple Cinema Display 23" HD Monitor
1. First remove the plastic.
2. After removing the plastic ends, remove the two other metal pieces that the plastic ends were attached to.
3. Turn the Monitor upside down and you will see two small tabs on each end.
4. Just pull those outward. They don't move far, but that releases the bottom seam of the Monitor.
5. Carefully pull the two pieces apart. Remember that you will put a crease on the front of your Monitor if you open it too much.
6. If you have a tool to remove the power cable great, but if you don't you can carefully pull the cable through the hole.
7. Then the whole LCD with all the boards can be removed and serviced.
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2011 | Apple Cinema HD Display30" Flat Panel...
May 16, 2010 | Apple Cinema Display Flat Panel Monitor...
May 05, 2010 | Apple Cinema Display 23" HD Monitor
Mar 13, 2010 | Apple Cinema HD Display30" Flat Panel...
Nov 04, 2009 | Apple Cinema Display Flat Panel Monitor...
Aug 03, 2009 | Apple Cinema Display Flat Panel Monitor...
Jan 30, 2009 | Apple Cinema Display Flat Panel Monitor...
Jan 28, 2009 | Apple Cinema HD 23" LCD Monitor
Aug 17, 2017 | Apple Cinema Display 23" HD Monitor
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: