Question about Boating

Open Question

Need to replace an Attwood 4108 aerator pump but it has a 1'' diameter intake vs the newer 1 1/8''. Is there a replacement?

Posted by on


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 339 Answers

SOURCE: Hp 4108 vs 2524

It has to be either the cable or the transcievers. Do you have a spare pair you can try instead?

Don't forget that HP has free tech support at 866-myprocurve also. They are excellent.

Posted on Jul 12, 2009

  • 2517 Answers

SOURCE: My older honeywell fan limit control has a 1 inch

you could try national energy they very help full if you give then make and model they should have one to fit

Posted on Apr 05, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I remove a recessed moen aerator on bathroom faucet? Looks rectangular in shape and seems like I need an allen wrench

The only ones I've seen that are recessed come with a tool, same diameter as aerator with gear like teeth on it. The teeth match up with the teeth on aerator and you just simply unscrew it. If you don't have the tool I have used a pair of needle nose pliers instead. Point pliers straight up, one point on each side of the aerator slid in between the teeth then turn the pliers (counterclockwise)

Jun 06, 2017 | Moen Plumbing

1 Answer

Why does my live well pump not run in 1990 17 ft lund pro v deluxe?

Could be a poor electrical connection
Burnt out fuse will stop it.
The pump itself could be bad. If its twelve years old I suspect that could be the trouble. A number of things will stop it from running.

Aug 11, 2014 | Attwood Live Well Aerator Switch S82876

1 Answer

Heater takes more than 1 minute to get water to kit faucet , then temp fluctuates

1) Guesses: Sounds like a bad single-handled faucet cartridge, or low water flow at faucet, or clogged water filter.
Replace faucet cartridge, clean the aerator, and/or clean sediment out of pipes below sink, and clean water filter at tankless unit each month.

2) For exact measure of problem:
Typical faucet can have 2 gallon per minute flow rate.
2 gpm flow rate means faucet fills 1 gallon container in 30 seconds. Test faucet using 1 gallon container and a cooking timer to get flow rate.
Clean aerator to improve flow rate. Compare kitchen flow rate with other faucets in home.

Most homes have 1/2" diameter pipe running to kitchen faucet.
100 feet of 1/2" diameter pipe holds 1.2 gallons of water. This assumes no sediment build-up inside pipes.

Assuming only hot is turned on: If faucet is 100 feet away from water heater, and pipe diameter is unobstructed 1/2" diameter, and faucet has 2 gallon per minute water flow, then hot water should arrive in 36 seconds.
50 feet away, and hot water should arrive in 18 seconds.

If kitchen has single handled faucet, and the handle is raised in the middle, then equal amounts of hot and cold water are drawn at same time. This doubles amount of time for hot water to arrive.

If single handle faucet has a bad cartridge, then faucet can have crossover.
Crossover means that cold water can enter the faucet even if faucet is turned to hot.
Bad single-handled faucet cartridge can delay or stop the arrival of hot water.

Tankless require maintenance including cleaning combustion parts yearly, de-lime heat exchanger frequently, and clean water filter each month.

Add a comment for more help.

Take a moment and rate answer for accuracy:
And take advantage of fixya expert assistance live.
For a price, expert works with you while you work on water heater or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.

Sep 15, 2011 | Rheem Direct Vent Natural Gas Tankless...

1 Answer

Pump is flowing at 1/3 capacity. I replaced the fuse after it blew not it runs buy very slow....I replaced it with the required fuse

the fuse is only a circuit protecter, it will not cause your problem. have you tried replacing filter? check voltage at pump for correct volts. my system has 2 wires, 1 is low speed, 1 is high speed.

Jul 18, 2011 | Attwood Tsunami Cartridge Pumps Tsunami...

1 Answer

Just had K-10433 installed. Would like to increase flow. Is there a removeable restrictor?

Yes there is a water saver disk in the aerator. It is a small disk about 1/2" diameter with a very small hole in the center.
When you take the aerator apart pay attention to the parts order so they are put back in the same order minus the water saver disk.

Mar 07, 2011 | Kohler Forte Single Control Kitchen Sink...

1 Answer

Location of therma stat

The location of the thermostat for most vehicle.

Stand in front of the car with the hood open, you'll see a black hose hooked to the upper side of the
radiator.( about 2 inch in diameter, newer vehicles about 1 and 1/2 inch, and newer small cars
about 1 and 1/4 inch. ) Follow the hose to the other end, it connects to the thermostat housing. The thermostat is inside of the housing.( the hose usually goes to the air intake manifold, but some
housings are on the side or back of the engine. )

I hope this helps you.

Feb 02, 2011 | 2006 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Fuel pump replacement..need to know where each hose hooks onto pump....i.e return fuel line vs vapor line to charcoal filter....picture would be nice

the center fitting on the pump is for the vapor line. The large diameter fitting is the pressure line. The smaller diameter fitting is the low pressure line.

Oct 09, 2010 | 1997 Chevrolet Blazer

1 Answer


They don't have to be made by the same company that made the aerator. Take one bushing off and visit Ace or Home Depot. I would replace them all at the same time. But all you need to do is find the physical match and go from there.

Nov 02, 2009 | Brinly-Hardy Brinly Hardy Company 40" Tow...

1 Answer

Tsurmi LB-480 2" male adapter to the hose

You can either replace it with another 2"male hose adapter or just replace it with 2"diameter GI pipe nipple x 4"length and hose clamp for 2" diameter.pipe. Just send your e-mail should you need further assistance.

Jul 07, 2009 | Tsurumi Pump s Submersible Trash Pump -...

1 Answer

Hp 4108 vs 2524

It has to be either the cable or the transcievers. Do you have a spare pair you can try instead?

Don't forget that HP has free tech support at 866-myprocurve also. They are excellent.

Jun 19, 2009 | HP ProCurve 2524 24x10/100 Mbps Networking...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Boating Logo

Related Topics:

769 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Boating Experts


Level 3 Expert

693 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

44341 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

42705 Answers

Are you a Boating Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides