Question about Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17" LCD Monitor
My Samsung monitor cme out of hibernation with half the screen black (the bottom half) and its been the same ever since. Anyone got the same problem and is there a fix?
I am a technician-informatic. I have repaired about 80 Lcd Samsung monitors with theese problems. I offer the repair manual.
Manual has been done with the experience of the repairing Samsung Lcd monitors. Manual was made by me and shows how to open monitor, how
to solve dark screen problem, how to check and replace capacitors, how to solve the problem non-optimal mode (without reprogramming MCU or
changing the main board) photo are included. 100% functional. The repair process is very simple 30-40min. (does not need a lot of
experience in electronics and expensive instruments) and is not expensive. With this manual you can solve problems by yourself and save
"Not Optimum Mode 1280x1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on but turns off by itself, the LED blinks green.
- If you detach from the PC points to "control cable" the picture runs continuously in the vertical direction or presents while line , and
as soon as it is reconnected, the monitor goes off.
- The monitor does not turns on and dont dispaly anything, the LED blinks green-lit, if you detach from pc points to "control cable".
- The monitor turns on, works well some time, but after a window apiers "Not optimum mode. Mode recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on, works well only with low resolution 800x600, when try to change a window that reads "Not optimum mode. Mode
recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
the manual you can find on ebay (my ebay name is asnerejas123):
Samsung monitor repair manual guide 710n,913v,510n more
Riparazione - repair Lcd Samsung monitor 710n,913v,510n
Reparaturhandbuch für Samsung 710n,913v,510n und andere
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
It is problem horizontal position problem from system ic
primary step you set horizontal position program key
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2014 | Dell InspironTM 1501 Notebook
Feb 26, 2013 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2011 | Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17 in. Flat Panel...
Aug 29, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 932B LCD Monitor
Feb 24, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17" LCD Monitor
Mar 19, 2008 | Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17 in. Flat Panel...
Oct 29, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17 in. Flat Panel...
789 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!