Question about Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Please follow the below steps to reset your TI-83 Calculator -
1. Turn off your TI-83 Plus.
2. Open the battery panel on the back of the calculator and remove one of the AAA batteries. Keep this battery handy, as you'll need it again.
3. Press the "Clear" button, and keep it held down.
4. Put the battery back in and turn on the calculator, with the "Clear" button still held down. When the calculator's screen displays the message "RAM Cleared," release the "Clear" button.
5. Remove one of the calculator's batteries again. This time, hold down the "Del" key.
6. Reinsert the battery and turn on the calculator. Release the "Del" key when the screen reads "Waiting...Please install calculator software now."
7. Use the TI Connectivity cable to connect your calculator to your computer. Run the TI Connect software to reinstall the calculator's operating system. If you don't have an up-to-date copy of TI Connect, see Resources.
8. Turn off the calculator and disconnect the TI Connectivity cable. Remove the AAA batteries, as well as the small, circular lithium battery.
9. Wait five minutes before putting the batteries back in. Turn on your calculator.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2011 | HTC Cell Phones
Jul 06, 2011 | Samsung Behold Cell Phone
Jun 25, 2011 | Cameras
Jun 19, 2011 | Samsung B3410 Cell Phone
Jan 04, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Aug 04, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Feb 02, 2007 | Toshiba RD-XS52 DVD Recorder
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert