Question about Pioneer Car Audio & Video
1) Press the center of the multi-control button (big round knob) once to display the settings mode which appears on the digital display of the stereo unit.
2) Turn the multi-control to until the display shows clock settings.
3) Press the control ONCE to enter this menu.
4) The display wish show the 'Hours' flashing - turn the control to adjust this setting to the correct hour and press the control once to select.
5) The "Minutes" will not be flashing - turn the control to adjust this setting to the correct minute (time) and press the control once to select.
6) Locate the "band/esc" button on the bottom left corner of the stereo face and press once to select and exit the settings.
The clock should now be set. NOTE: There are a LOT of different models of Pioneer car stereos and they will not all have the same menus. The above steps should work on the newer systems.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | Mazda Cars & Trucks
Jan 29, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Check the oven to ensure that it is off and that the timer isn't running. The buttons used to set the clock are the same buttons that adjust the oven, and you may end up making unintended adjustments to the oven.
Press the "Clock" button to enter the clock setting mode. The LCD will show the current time set on the oven.
Use the "Set Temp/Time +" or "Set Temp/Time -" buttons to adjust the clock to the current time. Depending on your model of stove you may need to use the "Hour," "Min" or the "Temp/Hour" up and down arrow buttons to set the time.
Save the new clock setting by pressing the "Start" button. Depending on your stove model, you may need to press the "Clock" button a second time if the "Start" button does not work.
Mar 19, 2011 | Ovens
Apr 27, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 07, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 26, 2008 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
May 09, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 16, 2008 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
Mar 04, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!