Question about Computers & Internet
Try 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
I believe the product that you have is WG602.
Correct me, if I am wrong. To login to this AP, please reset it once and follow the steps below:
1. Click start button (extreme bottom left corner of the screen).
2. Click Control Panel from the list.
3. Click on Network Connections.
4. Right click on Local Area Connection icon and click on properties.
5. Select Internet protocol TCP/IP from the list of components and click on properties.
6. Select use the following ip address.
7. Assign ip address as: 192.168.0.30 ; subnet mask as: 255.255.255.0 then click on OK
Open the Accesspoint's web interface using the following way:
1. Open the browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
2. Access the Accesspoint (usually http://192.168.0.227).
3. Login to the Accesspoint (username = admin password = password unless you have changed it).
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2014 | NetGear FS516 Networking Switch
Apr 19, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 10, 2011 | U.S. Robotics USRobotics USR5461 Wireless...
Jul 06, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3700 Wireless Router
Aug 07, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 26, 2010 | Anthology Solutions Yellow Machine P400T...
Mar 18, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 17, 2008 | Linksys WUSB100 Wireless Adapter
Dec 31, 2007 | Intellinet Active Networking 550703...
762 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!