- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check out for the black sartridge and colour cartridge and face on the small circuit on it. Run smoothly with a piece of paper and also rub off the ink paste on the circuit. Then place it again on to the printer. Close the door tray. The printer will detected as normal.
Are you using a factory new ink cartridge?
Please consider the following:
If you are using a refilled or third party cartridge that may well be your problem.Most manufacturers build logic into their products to prevent the use of “Other Equipment Manufactured” cartridges as well as re-filled cartridges.
They do this to prevent problems from contaminated inks causing problems with print quality or damaging the physical printhead.
If you are using factory new cartridges, then please call the manufacturers Technical Support for assistance with the warranty on the cartridges
Follow steps below to reset Hewlett-Packard (HP) All-in-one Printer. Resetting your printer will reset your
printer to its original state.
1. Without turning the unit off, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Press and hold “# and 6′ keys.
3. While holding those keys plug the power cord back in.
4. Wait until the screen goes blank before you release those keys.
5. Follow on printer screen instructions. ** Give me your feed back